Not sure if these few products can constitute as a “haul” but these are the items I picked up at the little time I spent at IMATS New York 2014. I got these (except brushes) from the Frends, Nigels and Alcone booth.
I only attended the Pro Only hours. It was very very different from last year but lets not go there. I had a wonderful time and got to see my favorite faces. Rae Morris was also present, sitting in her class for m0st of the time there felt like time well spent. There would be a separate post on that as I took specific notes and took a couple pictures for those of you who could not be there.
The products I bought were simply things I needed and/or would probably need.
1. Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner – A holy grail for me, so far I have two favorites – Parian Spirit and this. I also was recommended another which is sold at Harmons but I will tell you about that when I have it. This is however, a must have for me.
2.Vueset Palettes – While chatting with star of last Real Opinions By Real Artists post, Mari Shten, we came across these Vueset palettes and she told me that Michelle Coursey recommended it for depotting MUFE flash palettes. We both picked them up and I already have one as a cream blush palette.
3. Beauty Blender – Could never have too many. RIGHT!?
4. Z Palettes – I’ve had some loose shadows I received at gratis from a show and I’ve been dying to get my hands on another palette.
5. Brush wands – Always needed and always comes in handy when you can’t find a brow brush. I love the plastic wand.
6. Lashes – Individuals & Strip
7. Bdellium Brushes – If I stayed 5 more seconds at this booth, I may have just left with all the brushes. Brushes are one of my favorite tools, I will get 2 or 3 of one brush that I truly like. I picked up these to test them out and will be picking up more at The Makeup Show New York 2014.