We’ve done it all right? Japonesque, pill boxes, the works. Custom palettes are nothing new but since MAC decided to dramatically decrease the price of their palette and release new inserts, I was inspired to give the kit a little face lift (especially since I get new lipsticks so regularly – you forget what you have!) and hopefully encourage you to give it a try if you haven’t.
Whether you’re a makeup pro or aficionado, it will serve you well to de-clutter and give yourself a renewed connection to your collection.
You will need:
1. Spoon – Place the lipstick in the spoon for melting and pouring.
2. Makeup Remover – Clean up sides of palette (your lipstick shades may run over to the next side if you’ve used too much)
3. Candle – Use as primary heat sources (don’t forget your matches or lighter)
4. Hand Sanitizer – Keep hands clean throughout.
5. Q tips – Multi-functional. I use these with the makeup remover for precision.
6. Tissue – You’re gonna need this to wipe the spoon and possibly your hands throughout the process.
7. Metal or Plastic Spatula – Used to cut the lipsticks.
8. Alcohol – Necessary to sanitize tools & lipsticks.
9. Labels – Keep track the names of your shades
10. Lipsticks (I had to say it though)
12. MAC Pro Palette Insert & Palette www.maccosmetics.com